Cileunyi, West Java
2.0

Is that a fabric lack or error on my Honda Mobilio RS (Year 2014) since it's unsteady since new buy on July 2014. My Honda Mobilio was felt unstaeady at speed above 80 kmph since new buy on last July 2014. I bought it from Honda Pasteur, Bandung City, Indonesia. I had complaints many times (bbm communications recorded in bahasa Indonesia) and finally they handle and repair my car. However there is still minor unsteady condition. Yes it is unsteady, I feel like bringing trailer at back.

Now after conducting periodic servicing 10,000 KM in IBRM Honda Cicendo on Nov. 18 2014 then my car's condition became worse with the advent of new problems that previously did not exist. Please refer and read my explanation as per attachments.

Reason of review: car's unsteady not fixed yet perfectly.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I liked: Nice lounge and facilities.

I didn't like: Low work quality.

Had an Experience with HONDA CARE?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Mavis Discount Tire - We could have died from their "service" Mavis Discount Tire "We could have died from their "service". We had an inspection at the Bala Cynwyd, PA location that costed over $700 a few weeks ago with installation of new control..." Read more Speedway Gas Station - Ripped off at the Speedway Diesel pump Speedway Gas Station "The sign clearly says $2.29, the pump charged $2.399.When i spoke with the cashier she said others also complained..." Read more Blue Beacon - Not happy at all Blue Beacon "Stopped at the beacon at effingham il tonight.l literally got out before pulling in and asked them not to use acid on my truck or trailer.which had just been polished..." Read more YourMechanic - Starter Repair Review YourMechanic "So YourMechanic sent a mechanic over to my house to fix my starter, first of all he was an hour and thirty minutes late...once he showed up it took him..." Read more Crystal Springs Water - STAY AWAY FROM DS SERVICES of AMERICA WATER COMPANY Crystal Springs Water "DS Services of America, or in this case Crystal Springs Water is the worst company on the planet. They have the worst company rating in the nation. Go check the..." Read more A Brighter Tomorrow - Yelp Sucks A Brighter Tomorrow "I sent in a negative review about Yelp not being available to customers but being available 24-Hours a day to people who spend money on advertising money. The sales agents..." Read more Wigsbuy - MY WIGS HUMAN HAIR WIG IS WRONG COLOR. Wigsbuy "hello.to wigsbuy human wig about 2 months ago.and have been trying for 2 months to tell you,that the wig I received wasit the right color,and the net wasit what I..." Read more Thrifty Propane - The driver parked the propane truck in my front yard Thrifty Propane "Propane delivered on 7/20/2017 driver decides to just run the truck all over my front yard and parks there so he could be closer to the tank. I guess he..." Read more