Is that a fabric lack or error on my Honda Mobilio RS (Year 2014) since it's unsteady since new buy on July 2014. My Honda Mobilio was felt unstaeady at speed above 80 kmph since new buy on last July 2014. I bought it from Honda Pasteur, Bandung City, Indonesia. I had complaints many times (bbm communications recorded in bahasa Indonesia) and finally they handle and repair my car. However there is still minor unsteady condition. Yes it is unsteady, I feel like bringing trailer at back.
Now after conducting periodic servicing 10,000 KM in IBRM Honda Cicendo on Nov. 18 2014 then my car's condition became worse with the advent of new problems that previously did not exist. Please refer and read my explanation as per attachments.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
What I liked
- Nice lounge and facilities
What I disliked
- Low work quality
- Reason of review:
- car's unsteady not fixed yet perfectly
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Product or service
- 2014 Honda Mobilio Rs
- Review category
- Service Centers and Repairs
You May Also Like
- "Killeen Maaco had my brand new car for 5 days to do a stripe paint job for $750. They returned car on Friday afternoon around 5pm, and upon entry to..."
- "Took my newly purchased 09 Mercedes Benz Gl 550 for some issues they were to address and my car was BEAT up! Dropped it off and when I picked it..."
- "I Took My 1995 Honda Civic Painted at Maaco at 2617 Lathrop Ave Racine W 53405. The Original Paint Job Was Purple Factory Color... I told them I want civic..."
- "Is that a fabric lack or error on my Honda Mobilio RS (Year 2014) since it's unsteady since new buy on July 2014. My Honda Mobilio was felt unstaeady at..."
- "I purchased 2 Kensington recliners from Cymax thru Sears in June, 2015. 18 months later the leather is flaking off and the pull handle to open the reclining part is..."
- "RUN RUN RUN 2 weeks turned to 6. and still not done they ordered the wrong tub and order the same $33 ceiling fan (a request was made to upgrade from the..."
- "I went to arco store #42755 carwash twice and my car came out dirty both times. The cashier refuse to give me a refund and told me that..."